IT Support Engineer
IT Support Engineer – MSP – London
A great new opportunity for a personable IT Support Engineer who enjoys autonomy and is looking for a broad and varied role. Our client is a small but dedicated MSP offering support to their SME clients across London. As the IT Support Engineer, you will provide a wide range of 1st, 2nd and some 3rd line support to a range of clients. You will have the drive to learn and although fully supported in the role you will also be able to use your own initiative when required. The position is homebased with travel to clients in London two days a week.
Provide 1st, 2nd and some 3rd line IT support to clients across London. Support a broad range of applications and hardware including Microsoft Office 365, Windows, Active Directory, SharePoint, network infrastructure (TCP/IP, DNS). Build and maintain strong relationships with client and wider stakeholders, troubleshoot and resolve issues. provide technical advice and guidance to clients.
To be suitable for the role you will have the following:
• Proven experience in delivering desktop and on-site support.
• Experience supporting Microsoft Office 365, Windows, Active Directory, SharePoint and network infrastructure (TCP/IP, DNS).
• Excellent communication skills and ability to work with people at all levels.
• Good problem-solving skills and ability to troubleshoot technical issues.
• Experience working in an MSP would be advantageous.
The salary on offer for this IT Support role is up to £45,000 depending on experience plus pension with 25 days holiday. If you are a proactive, personable IT Support Engineer with a passion for technology and a desire to provide exceptional support to clients across London then please send us your CV.
- IT Support
- Contact Name:
- Angie Madden