IT Support Analyst
A market leading natural healthcare company is seeking an IT Support Analyst to provide first line support for all technology systems across the business including local sites, remote workers and international staff.
It is paying a maximum salary of £26,000 with a 5% bonus, 28 days holiday (plus bank holidays and a 5% employers pension contribution)
The role will be hybrid – 3 days work from home 2 days in the office based in Wimbledon, SW London.
- First line end user support for all IT systems. This includes end-user systems, general hardware and infrastructure, local and wide area networking, enterprise business applications (e.g. SAP, CRM, etc.), web platforms, cloud/hosted systems, telecommunications systems, mobile devices, cyber security and other technologies as required.
- Monitoring of Service Desk contact points (e.g. phone calls, email and messaging) and logging of issues in a timely and professional manner using the Service Desk system.
- Resolution of issues where possible, or assignment and escalation to second line staff and external support companies when appropriate.
- Updating service desk tickets for incidents and changes within deadlines ensuring technical information is fully captured and any relevant knowledgebase is updated.
- Routine administration and housekeeping tasks as required within the IT Department.
- Assisting with project work and undertaking smaller independent projects when required
- To assist with pro-actively identifying issues and projects, that could improve the resiliency and efficiency of all technical systems.
Qualifications and Experience
- IT Support experience in an ITIL based environment.
- Experience of supporting Windows 10 and Office 365.
- General desktop support (PC hardware, PC build, printers, scanners, etc).
- General IP networking skills (DHCP, DNS, Ipconfig, etc).
- Use of Service Desk software, ideally ServiceNow.
- Excellent verbal communications skills. Approachable, friendly and able to build rapport.
- Good written communication, able to quickly record details of problems and solutions as they arise.
- Can provide clear, concise written reports to second line and external support when escalating issues.
- Able to write clear documentation for different audiences.
- English and Maths to GCSE Grade C or above (or equivalent)
- Experience of working on an end-user facing IT Service Desk
- ITIL Foundation Qualification (desirable)