IT Support Analyst
A global and successful insurance company is looking for an experienced IT Support Engineer / Support Analyst to join it's IT team in London.
The starting salary is up to £36,000 plus 25 days holiday, discretionary 15% bonus and 10% non-contributory pension plan among other benefits. This role covers 37.5 hours a week and the flexible working policy will allow for 3 days working from home per week.
Supporting the UK and European offices you will be responsible for a mix of 1st to 3rd line support covering;
- IT Helpdesk administration
- Infrastructure projects - server migrations/upgrades, VMWare upgrades, rollouts, office moves etc.
- Desktop support across financial and accounting systems, Active Directory, Exchange, VMWare
- Hardware support - PC's, laptops and printers
- Network cabling and patching. LAN/WAN
- Monitoring backup processes and DR
To be considered suitable you will need to have previous experience as either a Desktop Support Analyst, IT Support Engineer or Service Desk Analyst and have strong 2nd line support skills within a Microsoft environment.
- London - Central
- IT Support
- Contact Name:
- Chris Hiett