IT Business Analyst
A global energy trading company is seeking an IT Business Analyst to facilitate all documentation I coordination for IT and development projects. I this role you’ll ensure all technical and commercial factors are analysed and devised solutions meet customer expectations, as well as ensuring all the regulatory and statutory frameworks are met.
You’ll act as the key liaison to Group Digital in Head Office and ensure implementation of Digital Roadmap (including policies, procedures, and strategies) utilising knowledge and available resource.
This role is paying a maximum salary of £55,000 and offers great benefits including 10% pension contribution from the company, a bonus (circa 10%) and 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays).
The role is hybrid (Monday-Wednesday in the Central London office and Thursday-Friday work from home).
- Data Gathering and Analysis - Collating and documenting all business requirements in relation to technology functions from business stakeholders.
- CXL System Support – Delivering relationship management for CXL vendor, liaising with technical support teams at ION, as well as business teams to deliver seamless product delivery (end to end trade cycle) to the company.
- Project Management - Internal Projects, Digital Roadmap, Head Office Projects - acting as key focal for all project requirements set by Group Digital in Head Office.
- Strategy and Sustainability Management - Executing and deploying the technical and commercial solutions of TRMS, SAP and other applications strategy by analysing existing infrastructure and implementing the improvement action plan. Proposing design specifications and testing of functional and technical enhancements.
To be suitable for this role you must have/be:
- 3 year experience in delivering Business Analysis.
- Experienced in delivering work requirements using structured systems (Waterfall or Agile).
- Experience of working across other business disciplines (particularly in global environment) such as Technical Teams, Business Development and Commercial Teams.
- Professional Information Technology Certifications (MCSE, CCNA, ITIL or PMP) are desirable.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills are essential to be successful in this position.
- Experience of working in Trading environment a strong advantage.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, business information systems or similar.
- London - Central
- IT Management
- Contact Name:
- Will Cusack