An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Infrastructure Engineer to join an organisation based in Victoria. This role will require you to be on site and to travel to Norwich once a month.
Working as part of a small in-house team you’ll be hands on in all aspects of IT infrastructure architecture, design, development, delivery and support.
You’ll provide 2nd/3rd line support to resolve user or system related issues in worldwide locations (including offshore). Experience in Azure transformation is essential as well as experience of supporting third part security providers.
Technical skills required:
- LAN/WAN support experience
- Backup and replication with VEEAM
- Monitoring and patch management with ManageEngine
- Experience security systems such as Secureworks, Redcloak and Carbon Black
- SAN’s experience, ideally NetAPP, Lenovo systems
- Strong knowledge of Windows Server 2016, RDP, AD, PowerShell (advanced)
- Networking, HP and Cisco switches and confident with VLANs and VRRP protocol
- Experience in building and maintaining development environments
- Support of Office 365 and Exchange online
- Cisco and Microsoft qualifications
- Experience with NetApp Cloud Services
- ITIL and Project Management is desirable
This is a permanent role that requires the candidate to be on site in Victoria and to travel to Norwich once a month. Base annual salary of £50,000 - £60,000 and Annual London Allowance of £4,000.
- London - Central
- IT Support
- Contact Name:
- Kerry Thompson