HR Payroll and Benefits Administrator (part time)
This is a role for a fantastic specialist financial services business that offer a rarely seen work life balance in this industry, with great company culture and generous benefits and pension.
The HR department are looking for someone who has great Excel skills, adept at analysing data and creating reports, who ideally has some experience of payroll and/or benefits administration. The role is offered as a part time, permanent position. They are flexible as to the exact hours, but roughly 3 days per week.
- Assisting with the international payrolls for Japan, Singapore, Hong Kong and Cyprus ensuring monthly payroll run is submitted to the Payroll Provider
- Reconcile payroll spreadsheets and ensure accurate reports are produced for payroll checking
- Run pension reports for providers, administering any pay rises or changes to the contribution rate
- Assist HR with running monthly headcount reports
- Be the primary contact for the HRIS and payroll admin, ensuring accurate records.
- Assist with Benefits administration
- Assist the HR Manager with renewal of various benefits such as private medical, life insurance, income protection and travel insurance
- Provide reports from the HR database for headcount, absence, appraisals and employee training
To secure this role you will be a friendly and professional individual with strong Excel skills (pivot tables, data analysis, macros, formulas, reporting) and be confident learning new technology. Experience of working with international payrolls - particularly with any of the above mentioned countries - would be particularly advantageous, as would compensation, reward or benefits administration experience, although my client is happy to consider people from outsdie these areas as long as they have strong data analysis skills.
Salary on offer is between £35,000 - £45,000 pro rata, depending on the skills and experience you bring to the role. Working week is 34 hours with extensive benefits and pension on top.
- London - Central
- Contact Name:
- Rebecca Taylor