A well-established business is looking for an accomplished HR Director to join its Senior Leadership Team.
In this business-critical role, you will report directly to the CEO and have full responsibility for developing the people strategy, growth targets and vision of a 1,000 business with ambitious growth plans. You will provide inspirational leadership to the HR team and will embed a culture of continuous improvement across the business.
In order to be suitable for this role of significant responsibility, you must be a commercially astute and highly driven leader with a proven track record of working at board level. Key focus areas for the role will include recruitment, resource planning, performance management, retention, training, talent development and employee engagement. This is a hands-on leadership and implementation role, with full accountability for the success of the people function within the company as it goes through a period of rapid growth.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Building and implementing a first-class people strategy that enables the business to achieve its objectives
- Working with the board to embed the group’s values and behaviours by coaching the leadership team and embedding an employee evaluation programme
- Developing a remuneration and reward strategy to incentivise and reward positive results and behaviours
- Delivering a first-class recruitment, retention and training strategy
This is an exceptional opportunity for an accomplished HR/People Director to join a market-leading business that offers a truly outstanding bonus package.
- Contact Name:
- Briony Lenderyou-Ferguson