HR and Recruitment Advisor
A great role for a HR Coordinator to join a growing healthcare company is now available. We are looking for a bright and motivated individual to join our client and coordinate employee engagement initiatives in line with the overall HR strategy and drive HR communications.
This role is located in Chiswick and is office based.
The role will include maintaining a detailed and up-to-date level of HR practices as well as a knowledge of employment law and employee relations.
Advising managers and employees on HR policies, processes, employment legislation, and development of GDPR polices etc.
Manage the recruitment, onboarding, and retention of agreed staffing levels, ensuring all client and staff needs are at the forefront.
Work alongside the L&D Manager to ensure that all staff meet the statutory training requirements of all regulatory bodies.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, recruitment, or a related field
- Additional HR training or experience is a plus but not required i.e., CIPD Qualification
- Experience working within the health and social care industry preferred, but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, ethics, and cultural awareness
- Resourceful, problem-solving aptitude and thorough knowledge of HR procedures and policies
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, and comfortable learning new technical systems as needed
- London - West
- Contact Name:
- Charlie Freeth