West Midlands - working from home
We are looking for an HRBP for one of the UK’s leading Multi-Academy Trusts that run a diverse network of primary and secondary schools. Their mission is to raise the aspirations of children and young people in areas of social and economic deprivation to improve their life chances and help them succeed at the highest levels of education, employment and professions.
To be suitable for this role you will need a full clean driving license, although the role will mostly be remote working you will need a willingness to travel to sites as and when necessary.
Ideally you will be located in the West Midlands as this is where most of your travel will be.
This role would suit an experienced HR Advisor looking for the next step in their career and to experience a cross functional business.
Other key attributes include:
- CIPD qualified, or educated to degree level as an equivalent
- Strong employee relations background – ideally high volume. Ability to work on own initiative but work cross collaboratively with other HRBP’s
- Exposure to HR in an education setting would be ideal (knowledge of nationals T&C’s etc.), but not necessary.
- Exposure to utilising and analysing HR management information/data
- Exposure to managing organisational change (Re-structure & TUPE)
Salary range - £33,486 - £41,496
27 days holidays, plus bank holidays and additional benefits
For full details please apply with your updated CV
- Contact Name:
- Charlie Freeth