HR Administrator - Leatherhead, Surrey
- Permanent full time role
- Salary up to £26,000 based on experience
- Benefits include 25 days annual leave, free parking, nice pension scheme and more.
A leading charity based in Leatherhead is looking for an HR Administrator to join their HR team. This is a great opportunity for an experienced HR Administrator/HR Assistant or someone looking for their first role within HR (training can be provided!) to join a very friendly and supportive organisation.
Duties will include:
- Being the first point of contact for the HR team
- Processing of new starters, leavers and contract changes, employment checks, references etc.
- Organise inductions
- Ensuring employees are sent the correct documentation. Drafting letters of employment and contract changes
- Inform payroll of changes and updates
- Support with meetings and recruitment
- Maintaining HR databases and training records
- Supporting HR projects
To be considered suitable you will need to have the following skills/experience:
- Ideally some experience, knowledge or studies within HR. Training can be provided
- Strong work ethic with good organisational skills
- High attention to detail and willingness to build a career in HR
- Administration experience
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office (Word/Excel)