Head of Digital Marketing
A multinational business is looking for an accomplished and purpose-driven digital marketing expert with the requisite passion and experience to take their global brand to the next level online.
In order to be suitable for this role you must be a highly analytical, creative and versatile marketer with a passion for digital. You are extremely curious with a willingness to grow, and you are comfortable with a role that will change as the organisation evolves. You will have demonstrable expertise creating value through digital channels, while previous experience building and developing a two-sided marketplace would be preferred.
You will be creative, commercial and curious, constantly working to ensure content is as good as it can be no matter the channel, no matter the topic. You will have experience developing digital content for multiple channels, building marketing performance analytics, and growing a social media presence across all platforms.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Partner with the creative team to develop content needed for digital channels
- Manage social media presence, defining strategy and tactics for expanding the brand’s social media audience, including continually testing awareness and engagement strategies
- Develop an online marketing analytics framework and own campaign performance reporting across all digital channels
- Lead and develop social media paid/advertising campaign strategy, planning, and implementation. This includes managing external partners and managing monthly budget
- Develop and manage website, SEO, social media and email campaigns
You will have the opportunity to shape the overall digital marketing strategy and will plan, execute, test, and optimise digital marketing campaigns across multiple paid and organic channels, develop strategic partnerships with Meta, Microsoft, Google etc, and oversee social media content.
You will provide inspirational leadership to a small high-performance team and will measure the success of digital marketing strategies with a view to creating a culture of continuous innovation and improvement.
The company is committed to building a diverse international team that is representative of all sections of society and to sustaining a culture that celebrates difference, encourages authenticity, and creates a deep sense of belonging. They recognise that by encouraging innovative and creative ways of thinking and fostering an inclusive culture they will collaborate more effectively and achieve better outcomes.
You will exemplify the values of transparency, collaboration, inclusion, curiosity and kindness, and will support the development and execution of a global brand, media, marketing, events and public engagement strategy that will deliver tangible results for humanity.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a socially engaged Head of Digital Marketing to make a profound contribution to the growth and development of a truly inspiring organisation with a transformative global vision.
- Contact Name:
- Briony Lenderyou-Ferguson