Full Stack Developer – Remote
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a full stack developer to join an international business on a fully remote basis.
To be suitable for this role you’ll have most of the following:
- Knowledge on using GIT (TFS or Bitbucket) for source code version control
- Experience of dealing with international change, release and deployment processes
- Excellent communication skills – written and spoken
- Good project planning and time management
- Back-end skills – ASP.NET/ASP.NET Core, MVC, RESTful Web API, .NET Framework 4.6 or above, Entity Framework, Unit Testing.
- Experience of enterprise level database engines such as MySQL, MongoDB, MS SQL Server.
- One modern framework such as Angular/React/Vue
- Ability to create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Experience in a visual design and wire-frame tools such Illustrator and Adobe
Any foreign language skills such as Spanish or German would be of interest.
This position will be based from home and additionally offers flexible working around core hours.
- IT Development
- Contact Name:
- Kerry Thompson