Finance Data Analyst
A global insurance firm has an exciting opportunity for a Finance Technical Data Analyst to join their Global Data & Analytics team. This role is 100% work from home and is paying up to £70,000 plus great benefits.
They are looking for candidates with strong financial data reporting/analysis experience who have strong experience with Azure, SQL and SAP ideally.
In this role you’ll engage with Data Owners and Data Stewards be part of the Data Governance Committee as and when required. Reporting delivery will be for both internal and external customers, but the engagement will be internal colleagues/stakeholders only. You’ll provide analytics and insights, deliver reporting and visualisation outputs and be a business partner as a data and reporting expert.
- To support and ensure a smooth transition across reporting platforms
- To support with data migration, field mapping and report delivery
- Identify opportunities for improvement within legacy reports and code as they are transitioned across platforms
- To be a technical point of contact as part of the Data & Analytics team to answer data and reporting related questions and queries.
- Support monitoring of the Enterprise Data Warehouse, ensuring that the data is available, and all jobs have been successful
To be suitable for this role you’ll have:
- A financial reporting background and a strong understanding of financial reporting requirements
- Agile experience – JIRA or similar tools is an advantage but not essential
- Power BI and/or other data visualisation tools experience
- Must have great attention to detail
- Power BI/Data Visualization/Storytelling through data
- Strong Excel skills
- Proficient in using Azure/Cloud/SAP/S4Hana/SAC.
- BI and Data Analytics
- Contact Name:
- Will Cusack