Finance Change Product Owner
Finance Change Product/Programme Manager - Global Insurance Firm
This is a remote opportunity to join a large global insurance company. My client are looking for an experienced Agile Product Manager with previous experience in finance operations change and projects. Please note this role will start as a 12 month fixed term role .
This role is paying up to £80,000 plus benefits including 20% bonus. Remote working is available although you will ideally be able to visit one of their offices once or twice a month if required. Office locations are London and Birmingham.
The Product Manager role focuses on delivering value and owning the product vision. You will own the product's full lifecycle and deliver using Agile/Scrum. The role covers a mix of business analysis and project/programme management. The main duties will include:
Represent the internal finance products/systems and their best interests with internal and external stakeholders.
Work collaboratively with the Product Owner and stakeholders to create a value-driven, long-term product vision and roadmap – setting expectations, challenging plans and assumptions
Ensure delivery teams clearly understand the product vision, business outcomes and the value of the work they are performing.
Maintain the product backlog ensuring the highest value items are being delivered at all times.
Maintain a detailed knowledge of market factors, and the product and product backlog
Define the sprint goals, sprint backlog, and acceptance criteria
Lead backlog refinement sessions with the delivery team
Collaborate with other Product Managers to align on their roadmaps, goals and products.
To be considered suitable for this role you will need to have the following:
- Agile and product management experience
- Project management along with relevant qualification
- Strong business analysis skills
- Broad understanding of project delivery practices and management methodologies
- End to end experience of product and project lifecycles over medium and large-scale projects
- Exposure to a range of Finance and IT systems
- Experience of analysis techniques and documentation of complex business processes
- Able to communicate effectively with different stakeholders within and outside the organisation (third parties, SMEs, Delivery Team etc.)
To apply, please send a copy of your CV
- Contact Name:
- Chris Hiett