Events Development Manager
Our client, a highly successful Training and Events organisation is looking to recruit an Events Development Manager.
Reporting to the Head of Product and Production you will be responsible for producing events and conferences within the Healthcare sector, covering aspects such as people and project management, researching and creating conference topics, identifying conference speakers, ensuring marketing reaches the desired audience and writing copy for promotional documents and analytics of post event/ conference feedback.
In this role you will:
- Research the viability of conference topics by conducting in-depth research with senior level industry figures
- Complete cross section market research through phone, desk research and meetings to determine what subjects are needed by the market
- Analysis of competitor events
- Create draft program agenda
- Identify, contact and invite potential speakers onto the program, including negotiating speaker fees and expenses.
- Write strong sales and marketing copy in a number of different formats throughout the course of an event’s marketing campaign
- Work with the marketing department to ensure that they are targeting the right market. Write focused letters to targeted groups of people to promote the event and source appropriate partners to promote the event
- Work with Sales to find leads and identify additional revenue generating opportunities
- Support sales meetings with thought leading content opportunities.
- Manage the event budgets and P & L
You must have previous experience of producing and project managing conferences/ events and online conferences and events within the Healthcare sector. This would suit someone who has previously worked as an Event producer, Conference Coordinator or Event and Content Manager.
This is an exciting and busy role and would suit somebody who is used to working in a busy, fast paced environment.
The job will be hybrid with 2 days in the London offices and 3 days working from home. As well as a salary of up to £55,000 + benefits including a bonus of up to 20%
- London - Central
- Contact Name:
- Sheryl Hannan