ERP & Systems Analyst
Join a successful international business with offices in Brentwood, Essex as their Senior ERP and Systems Analyst.
Supporting Enterprise systems across the UK and EU with a strong focus on Sage 1000 ERP and BI reporting, you will work as part of a high performing team and closely with the IT Director on a variety of projects.
The business offer hybrid working with 2 days per week from home possible. Responsibilities consist of:
- Providing data analysis for all enterprise systems, namely Sage1000
- Create BI reports using current reporting tools and Microsoft BI
- Creating data imports and exports as business demand dictates
- Support warehouse systems using programmatic and data analysis tools
- Take a prominent role, alongside the IT Director, on projects such as new system installations, rollouts, training users on new tech roll outs
- Offering support to system users in the UK and abroad, liaising with external support companies as required.
This role offers the incumbent the chance to travel to the other European and UK sites on occasion.
To secure the roll you must be an excellent communicator with strong data analysis troubleshooting skills, with the ability to create complex SQL queries for data manipulation and analysis on multiple tables and databases. Advanced Excel skills are also desireable (embedding dynamic data sets, cross tabs, database links, multiple tables and visualisations)
Starting salary for this role is up to £45,000 with good additional benefits. The business offer a fantastic working culture with very low staff turnover and nice working environment.
- IT Support
- Contact Name:
- Claudia Ashdown