End User Technology Manager
A global insurance company is looking for an experience End User Technology Manager to join them on an initial 6 month fixed term contract.
This role can be home based providing you can get the company's London or Birmingham office once or twice a month. The salary on offer is up to £80,000 pro rata plus benefits.
The End User Computing/Technology Manager will be responsible for delivering enhancements and upgrades to EUT/EUC including the Office 365 environment, collaboration tools, end user devices (physical and virtual) and digital technology. Day to day requirements will include:
- Delivering change activities across the platform
- Plan and coordinate the work of the team
- Ensuring Epics are clear to understand and actionable
- Building stakeholder relationships
- Escalating risks and issues
- Track and manage timescales and budgets
- Acting Scrum Master when needed
- Planning, designing and executing projects.
To be considered suitable you will need to have the following:
- Solid Agile knowledge and experience
- Good technical experience in SDLC
- Proven experience of delivering large scale digital projects and products and exposure to working in a Scrum Master capacity
- History of working with internal and external teams to deliver outcomes
- Ability to capture and analyse data to forecast delivery
- Large scale project management
- Experience of delivering upgrades to cloud solutions, MS Exchange, MS One Drive, Citrix, Operating Systems etc.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV
- IT Management
- Contact Name:
- Chris Hiett