Data Warehouse Developer – Work from home
Data Warehouse Developer - working from home - UK based - £60,000
A great opportunity has arisen for an experienced Data Warehouse Developer to join a highly successful International organisation. You will be joining a team of successful and professional Developers, Testers and Solution Architects who encourage a supportive and collaborative working culture
Working as part of a European wide team, our client needs an experienced Data Warehouse Developer to assist on several information databases, data warehouses and analytical cubes (On-premise as well Cloud).
Working with operational, development and research and statistics teams, the individual is responsible for ensuring Data Quality, Standards, Access, Governance, Availability, Performance and Literacy, as well as promoting the use of the data and tools.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Assist in the development of the data warehouse and cube system end-to-end
• Ensure continued operation and performance of databases, data warehouses, data processing ETLs and analytical cubes
• Create and maintain system and data documentation
• Take part in the Life Cycle of the all Data Warehouse data, control data volume, setup and manage retaining rules as well as plan and implement a backup/restore strategy and DR plan together with Infrastructure team.
• Design, build and produce reports to monitor data quality and standardisation
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills, attributes and experience:
• Experience of managing data in complex databases and data warehouses
• Experience of relational and dimensional databases / data modelling
• Experience of MOLAP analytical cubes and analytical processes and systems
• Ability to develop in SQL Server, SSIS/ETL, SSAS, .NET, C#, and Tableau or similar
• Excellent knowledge of database and data processing technologies and architectures
• Experience of Snowflake will be beneficial but not essential.
• Ability to work hands-on with complex databases, data warehouses and analytical cubes
The ideal candidate will be approachable and have great stakeholder management skills, you'll be professional in approach with excellent communication skills. Ideally you possess secondary language skills - Spanish, German or French particularly useful.
Our client welcome candidates who don't have all the technology skills and are looking to develop their skills but you must have commercial experience working as a data warehouse engineer.
As well as a role working from home/ WFH / remote working within the UK our client offers a salary between £55 - £60,000 and a generous holiday allowance , work life balance (flexible working) , training and great benefits package
- £60,000 - WFH
- IT Development
- Contact Name:
- Sheryl Hannan