Cloud Services Engineer
Successful, professional and fast growing MSP, specialising in cloud technology and offering remote working options, is looking for an additional Cloud Engineer to join the 3rd line team.
To be successful you will have experience supporting infrastructure, of azure administration, M365 Deployment and Administration, PowerShell scripting and knowledge of InTune or SCCM. In addition you should have your AS900 or MS900 (Azure or 365 Fundamentals) and any of the following would be considered particularly beneficial: AZ104, MS230, MD100 or MD101.
This is a business is a Microsoft Gold Partner and offers their employees the opportunity to secure industry leading certifications and gives paid time off to train towards them.
In this role you will work with the Cloud Solution Specialists and Cloud Operations to continually implement and refine infrastructures under the business, along with:
- Being a technical escaltion point to the 2nd line team
- Identifying and implementing automation or processes / service requests / self-service / problem resolutions to drive efficiencies in the Service Desk
- Undertaking to support key technologies such as Azure, O365, Exchange and Windows
- Acting as the service transition gatekeeper from Cloud Solutions into the Cloud Operations, ensuring the relevant documentation, processes and knowledge are in place for this to happen
- Owning and managing the release and change process into the Cloud Ops team
- Participating in major incident reviews and participating in on-call rota's
Basic salary on offer is £50,000 - £55,000 depending on the skills and experience you bring. The role is offered with remote working, but you must be flexible to attend the office perhaps once a month.( based in Bedfordshire). In addition they offer a good benefits package, training, certifications and paid time off to train along with good progression opportunities within the business.
- London - North
- IT Support
- Contact Name:
- Rebecca Taylor