C# Web Developer
C# /.net Core Web Developer – Hybrid - Four days from home
Our client, a reputable and long-established company within the Finance sector is looking for a skilled Web Developer with C# and .Net Core to lead a migration project. Reporting to the IT Manager you will be responsible for developing and maintaining a web-based replacement for the company’s current VB.Net WinForms based administration system using C#. This is a great opportunity for a Senior Developer looking to work for a smaller organisation where they can utilise their long practised skills. The role is hybrid – working one day a week from their Guildford office – and comes with a great range of benefits.
Key Skills Required:
• Strong experience in C# development.
• Solid experience in .NET Core Web Forms and Entity Framework.
• Proficiency in SQL Server and T-SQL, including stored procedures and views.
• Familiarity with Azure DevOps.
• Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
If you are looking to move to a small organisation where your contribution will be truly valued this could be for you. The position comes with salary of £60,000 and a range of benefits including 24 days holiday (rising to 27 after 3 years). Life insurance, Income Protection, Employee Assistance Programme, and 24/7 medical opinion service plus generous pension scheme.
- IT Development
- Contact Name:
- Angie Madden