Business Analyst – Insurance
Agile Business Analyst (Insurance process improvement and software delivery)
£600 per day outside IR35
A global insurance company based in London is looking for an experienced Business Analyst with a proven ability in the insurance sector and working across process improvement and software delivery. Please note you will need to be able to visit the Central London office once a week.
The daily rate available is up to £600 outside IR35 and the project will be for an initial 6 month period with planned extensions.
The Business Analyst will be responsible for:
- Managing multiple stakeholders including underwriting team
- Providing the analysis and support for the delivery of a new low code workflow tool covering operations and underwriting
- Define integration between two systems (workflows and data transfer)
- User stories for sprints
To be considered suitable for the Business Analyst role you will need the following:
- Solid experience as an Agile Business Analyst within the insurance sector
- Experience of both software development projects and process improvement
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- System integration BA experience.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV
- £600 per day
- London - Central
- IT Management
- Contact Name:
- Chris Hiett