This is a brand-new role within an established development team working to Agile practices. They welcome new ideas on how to improve creating new solutions for the business. The right person will be able to shape their role and the tools used to get the job done.
You'll be adaptable, un-phased by changing priorities, actively seeking new knowledge and enjoy a challenge with a full on schedule of varied and interesting projects.
- Run requirement gathering / definition workshops with stakeholders when agreed by specialist teams.
- Elicit, document, and prioritise new requirements for key projects.
- translate those requirements into lower level functional specifications for use by the IT Development Team
- test and approve the transition into BAU
- collect feedback and support the ongoing communication and delivery of all applications across the business
Skills and Experience:
- Experience of working with a range of stakeholders to define requirements for service improvement and identify improvements or changes required to support the business
- Experience of business process, design, process testing and documentation
- Experience of UML, User Stories, storyboarding and screen mockups
- Experience of supporting the learning and development of professional colleagues and trainees
- Good general business and commercial acumen
- Robust knowledge of capabilities and responsibilities of IT to meet business needs
- Must be able to communicate well with a range of stakeholders at all stages of the life cycle and help set their expectations