Analyst Developer (.NET, C#)
A long standing financial services business group in the city are looking for an experienced Analyst Developer with .Net and C# skills to join their team.
This business offer a great work life balance (they operate a 34 hour working week), fantastic benefits package and competitive basic and holiday allowance. They also offer hybrid working.
For this role you will work as part of the IT team and provide analysis, development and support of the IT systems.
The key responsibilities will be to:
- Design, develop and analyse the systems as per project requirements
- Help with the build and implementation of the IT systems and the release of application fixes, adhering to change control processes.
- Work closely with the technical and support teams in analysing and providing fixes where needed.
- Develop and execute test plans and assist the Project team in the production of system test plans, showcase and demos to the business
- Take part in system and user test sessions
- Assist in helping develop the technical standards and procedures and adhere to the departmental IT strategy, standards, procedures and project governance.
- Also develop an awareness of the company's overall business and the systems which support it.
To secure this role you will have:
- TSQL or PLSQL
- GIT source control
- Software Design experience
- Experience of Technical/ Systems Analysis and some application/software support.
Knowledge of any of the following would also be advantageous: React, .NET Core
Graph API, Exchange and SharePoint Online
Starting salary for the role is up to £65,000 and offers a great pipeline of digital transformation projects to work on and the opportunity to learn new skills and technologies.
- London - East
- IT Development
- Contact Name:
- Rebecca Taylor