The Ashdown Group is seeking Recruitment Consultants to further expand the company’s service offering into the IT, HR, Marketing, Accountancy & Finance recruitment sectors.
Our large and highly successful team has an average length of service in excess of 9 years and enjoy the following benefits:
- There is no requirement for ‘cold calling’
- You will have the opportunity to work on existing business
- A highly defined career path with on-going training
- Commission paid on every placement – no threshold
- Bonuses paid for hitting monthly targets, 6 month targets and 12 month targets
- A realistic monthly target that is designed to be achieved
- The opportunity to be part of a large, highly ethical, supportive team, working flexibly with a HQ in Teddington, London.
- Pension, private healthcare, bonus holiday days, charity days, subsidised gym membership, Cycle to Work scheme, subsidised onsite deli/cafe and childcare vouchers (after qualifying periods)
Established in 1999, we are financially strong, ambitious and have a strategy for business growth. We utilise the very best database searching tools and invest heavily in IT to stay ahead of our competitors. Our consultants search an in-house database of 1 million CVs and have access to all of the major third party databases, too.
As a Senior Account Manager, you will be required to build relationships with new clients and develop relationships with existing accounts through meetings, networking and work carried out over the telephone.
Our Recruitment Consultants earn between £50,000 - £80,000 per annum
If you are interested in being part of our team – please send us your CV outlining why you believe Ashdown is the right company for you.
- £25,000-30,000 + comm +bens
- Contact Name:
- John Lynes