2nd line Service Desk Contract
A Microsoft Gold partner near Luton in Bedfordshire is looking for some contract cover in their 2nd line team for a period of 3 months with possible extensions. Offering hybrid working and great working environment.
This role is offered as office based but with some hybrid working too which is arranged on a monthly basis with your line manager (perhaps 1-2 days per week) IT is a 40 hour working week with shifts between 7am-7pm Monday - Friday. On rare occaision you may need to attend customer site and travel expenses will be reimbursed for this. Ideally you will have your own transport sue to the location of the office..
You should have:
- Confidence with carrying out remote administration of workstations, servers, routers, network switches and working to strict SLA's, ensuring that call logs are up to date and accurate.
- A strong customer centric approach to your work as well as knowledge of supporting: Windows 7 and Windows 10 Desktop, Active Directory, EPOS, handheld, MS Surface Pro, ExchangeOffice 365, WANLAN network troubleshooting, basic Windows Server 2008 R2 - 2012 and Managed Build support.
- Ideally you will have MSP / IT Services / Consultancy experience
Day to day you will be supporting an agreed client or clients:
- Providing remote support
- Acting as an escalation point for the 1st line service desk, as well as helping create knowledge based articles for the first line team to help improve technical awareness.
- Spending time researching and resolving the more complex and or time-consuming issues, but also being able to recognise when an incident you are working on requires further escalation and collaborate and liaise accordingly.
- Always seeking to keep the customer updated on progress against support calls.
- Providing onsite support if required
Daily rate is £180 - £210p/d. Initial contract term is 3 months with likely extensions
- £210 per day
- IT Support
- Contact Name:
- Rebecca Taylor