2nd Line IT Support
1st/2nd Line IT Support Analyst/Engineer (with Scripting/Powershell experience)
Paying up to £40,000 plus 25 days holiday, discretionary 15% bonus and 10% non-contributory pension plan among other benefits. This role covers 37.5 hours a week and the flexible/hybrid working policy will allow for 2/3 days working from home per week. The role is based from the Central London office.
A global and successful insurance company is looking for an experienced 2nd IT Support Engineer / Support Analyst to join it's IT team in London.
Supporting the UK and European offices you will be responsible for:
- 2nd line support
- IT and Infrastructure projects
- Driving automation and scripting using PowerShell or Python
- Configuring Windows client devices
- Desktop support across financial and accounting systems, Windows OS, Active Directory, Exchange, Office 365
- Basic networking - DNS, routing etc.
To be considered suitable you will need to have previous experience as either a Desktop Support Analyst, IT Support Engineer or Service Desk Analyst and have strong 2nd line support skills within a Microsoft environment. It is also essential that you have some scripting experience in either PowerShell or Python.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV
- London - Central
- IT Support
- Contact Name:
- Chris Hiett