You are here > Home > About Us > Work at Ashdown Group
The people and the culture of the Ashdown Group are what set it apart from other recruitment companies. With a truly team spirited, fully supported workplace, everyone enjoys success in a relatively low pressured environment.
The contribution of every person is valued and the Directors believe that the company is only as good as its people. Please read our Google reviews to see what people are saying about the Ashdown Group team.
The Ashdown Group is seeking Recruitment Consultants to further expand the company’s service offering into the IT, HR, Marketing, Accountancy & Finance recruitment sectors.
Our large and highly successful team has an average length of service in excess of 6 years and enjoy the following benefits:
• There is no requirement for ‘cold calling’
• You will have the opportunity to work on existing business
• A highly defined career path with on-going training
• Commission paid on every placement – no threshold
• Bonuses paid for hitting monthly targets, 6 month targets and 12 month targets
• A realistic monthly target that is designed to be achieved
• The opportunity to be part of a large, highly ethical team who all work from a 4,500 sq. ft. central Kingston upon Thames office
• Pension, private healthcare, bonus holiday days, free fruit, heavily subsidized gym membership (Virgin Active), Cycle to Work scheme and childcare vouchers (after qualifying periods)
Established in 1999, we are financially strong, ambitious and have a strategy for business growth. We utilize the very best database searching tools and invest heavily in IT to stay ahead of our competitors. Our consultants search an in-house database of 650,000 CVs and have access to all of the major third party databases, too.
As a Senior Account Manager, you will be required to build relationships with new clients and develop relationships with existing accounts through meetings, networking and work carried out over the telephone.
Our Recruitment Consultants earn between £50,000 - £80,000 per annum and typically work from 8.15 am to 6pm.
If you are interested in being part of our team – please send us your CV outlining your present salary and commission package.
If you have not heard from us within 48 hours of making an application for this position, you have been considered unsuitable for this vacancy.
Send your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ref: Account Manager Vacancy
We are looking to add a number of Account Executives to our team. This is a front line role which focuses on making contact with candidates on the telephone to establish suitability for a vacancy.
Based from our large, modern offices in Kingston town centre, the role of Account Executive is varied. The primary focus of your role will be to provide one of the company’s senior team members with people who you believe are suitable for introduction to a client.
There is no sales work involved in this role. The candidates you speak to will have applied for the role you are trying to find suitable people for. The Account Executive’s role will also extend to matching people on our database to vacancies being resourced by the team.
This is an opportunity for a positive and self-motivated individual to join a very successful and established recruitment agency - the role has been created further to the company’s continued steady growth.
This role is entirely telephone and email based with very occasional client-facing meetings - excellent written and verbal communication skills are absolutely essential.
You will need to have the confidence to speak to people at all levels.
The ideal candidate will have the following key skills and attributes:
• Customer Service, Contact Centre / Call Centre or Office Administration experience
• Excellent written communication skills - please ensure your CV is 100% error free
• Experience using Microsoft Office
• A polite, friendly and enthusiastic telephone manner
Training will be given on the use of our CRM systems and databases - you will learn telephone interviewing techniques, recruitment administration skills and a solid understanding of our overall process.
The role of Account Executive is permanent and offers an initial basic salary of £20,000 per annum, plus the opportunity to earn regular bonuses.
This position is a first step in a defined career with the Ashdown Group. The opportunity to progress to the position of trainee Recruitment Consultant will be offered to those that work hard to develop their skills and knowledge who are able to demonstrate all necessary attributes and ability.
Send your CV: email@example.com.
Reference: Account Executive Vacancy
We offer our employees a defined salary and commission structure that reflects effort, ability and performance - across every job within the Group.
• Extensive training
• Heavily subsidised Virgin Active membership
• A great working environment
• Defined career path leading to trainee management positions
• Other long-term opportunities across the business for the right people
The Ashdown Group have enjoyed 13 very successful years as a specialist recruitment consultancy and as a result of considerable customer demand, we are expanding further in 2013. Our company culture is based on friendliness and team effort where everybody enjoys and shares in our success.
We are headquartered in Kingston upon Thames on the edge of London. We will provide you with full training in customer relationship building, our recruitment procedure and account management. Our modern 4,500 sq ft office is less than 10 minutes’ walk from Kingston station.