You are here > Home > Jobseeker > Search for Jobs
Our client, a highly successful, niche network & connectivity provider with a client base that includes many household names is seeking a talented Engineer with strong VoIP skills.
You will be involved with both pre-sales and post-sales client interaction so excellent written and verbal communication is essential.
This is a unique opportunity to join a large, friendly team with a flexible approach to their work; it is a great environment for a technology enthusiast to flourish and plenty of support is offered.
You will be the subject matter expert (SME) in VoIP and associated technologies and work closely with the IT team to design, configure and install IP telephony solutions over IP networks.
A positive approach and strong troubleshooting skills are essential and the ability to communicate ideas clearly to non-technical individuals.
In order to be suitable for this role you will be expected to have all or most of the following:
• Solid Networking skills & experience
• Experience providing technical support online, via phone or face to face
• Experience building & configuring IP PBX systems i.e. Asterisk PBX
• VoIP gateways & conference servers
• VPN, VLAN, SIP
• Solid all round IT support skills & experience
• Knowledge of WAN topologies & networking protocols
• Knowledge of patch management systems & best practice processes
A relevant degree (or equivalent) and qualifications such as CCNA or VCP would support your application but are certainly not essential.