You are here > Home > Jobseeker > Search for Jobs
Our client, an innovative and awarding winning Network and Security solutions provider is seeking a talented and customer focused lead virtualisation expert. You will have extensive experience designing and supporting the architecture of enterprise virtualised infrastructure and end user computing systems.
The client works in a number of different industry sectors; they believe in building long term relationship and working with companies to find the solution that best matches their requirements. They aim to provide improved efficiency, security and productivity for their clients and are known for their technical expertise and the quality of their solutions.
This position will require an exceptional communicator who is confident and capable of providing both high level architecture but also in analysing and understanding the technical detail. You must be a technology enthusiast keen to research and stay ahead of the latest advances in the industry. You will be expected to evaluate industry best practises and develop technology roadmaps.
To be suitable for this role you must have demonstrable experience in the following:
· Technical architecture design and implementation
· Knowledge of desktop virtualisation technologies including: VMWare, ThinApp, Citrix XenDesktop, XenApp or App-V
· Consultancy experience with a reseller or service provider
· Producing detailed design work and technical standards documentation
· Configuration and management of GPO and Active Directory
· Ability to architect enterprise infrastructure, application and desktop virtualisation solutions
· Co-ordinating & collaborating with other technical architecture and engineering teams
Although not essential, any knowledge of AppSense, RES, Liquidware, AppDNA, or Centrix would be of an interest.