You are here > Home > Jobseeker > Search for Jobs
A new opportunity has arisen to join an international technology company in the capacity of a Field Support Engineer with PACS experience. This role focuses on providing assistance during the installation and integration of new infrastructure and systems followed by on-going post installation IT support.
To be considered for this role you must have previous experience working with Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACS) or digital imaging systems - please make sure this is clearly highlighted on your CV.
This is an excellent permanent opportunity working in a home based role with regular travel, supporting major infrastructure installations (Servers, hardware and networks) into various organisations. It is therefore essential that you have a clean and full drivers licence to be considered for this opportunity.
You must have good knowledge of both remote and face-to-face IT support. You should also have experience with all or most of the following:
• Working with PACS
• Windows XP, Vista & version 7
• Working with Microsoft Windows 2003 &/or 2008
• PC hardware & dealing with hardware failures
• Networking with Microsoft Windows
• RAID systems & installing server hardware (ideally Dell experience)
• Active directory & domain integration experience
• Monitoring & maintenance of existing systems
• Provide on-site support for installation & integration projects
There will be regular travel involved to sites across East Anglia and also to other sites across the UK when projects require it.
A reputable IT Support consultancy based in Twickenham require a 3rd Line Technical Engineer to provide implementation and support to their customer base within the Greater London area...