You are here > Home > Jobseeker > Search for Jobs
An International Marketing and Media company with a large cost centre in London has a requirement for an Accounts Assistant to join their large and friendly Finance team.
This is an excellent opportunity for a bright, motivated and highly numerate individual looking to take the next step in their career.
It would suit a candidate who is currently part qualified – ACCA, AAT, CIMA - with solid commercial experience and hoping to work in a company who will fund the remainder of their studies.
The Accounts Assistant will provide assistance to the Accounting team and work on the all the following areas:
• Input all relevant information & journals into Great Plains Accounts package
• Perform daily bank reconciliations & investigate reconciling items
• Perform Daily Cash Monitor (DCM) reconciliation
• Treasury confirmations
• Intercompany netting profit reconciliation
• Maintain Fixed Asset Register
• Monthly intercompany balance matching
• Monthly reconciliation of Balance Sheet accounts
• VAT partial exemption calculation
• Perform Sarbanes Oxley Treasury testing on a quarterly basis
It is essential that you are a very good communicator and confident learning new IT systems and Accounts packages. Any experience with Great Plains would be an advantage but is not required.