You are here > Home > Jobseeker > Search for Jobs
An International Marketing and Media company with a large cost centre in London has a requirement for an Accounts Assistant to join their large and friendly Finance team.
This is an excellent opportunity for a bright, motivated and highly numerate individual looking to take the next step in their career.
It would suit a candidate who is currently part qualified – ACCA, AAT, CIMA - with solid commercial experience and hoping to work in a company who will fund the remainder of their studies.
The Accounts Assistant will provide assistance to the Accounting team and work on the all the following areas:
• Input all relevant information & journals into Great Plains Accounts package
• Perform daily bank reconciliations & investigate reconciling items
• Perform Daily Cash Monitor (DCM) reconciliation
• Treasury confirmations
• Intercompany netting profit reconciliation
• Maintain Fixed Asset Register
• Monthly intercompany balance matching
• Monthly reconciliation of Balance Sheet accounts
• VAT partial exemption calculation
• Perform Sarbanes Oxley Treasury testing on a quarterly basis
It is essential that you are a very good communicator and confident learning new IT systems and Accounts packages. Any experience with Great Plains would be an advantage but is not required.
The Ashdown Group is currently presenting an outstanding opportunity for an Accounts Technician with limited experience to join a successful, busy financial services organisation going through a substantial period of...