This is an excellent opportunity for a talented Software Developer to join a leading infrastructure & engineering company with a significant international client base.
To be considered for this role you MUST hold a current valid drivers licence and have your own car as occasional you will be required to visit client sites – overnight stays may be required.
The successful individual will be working as part of a team to design and develop bespoke solutions within a Microsoft .Net Framework. To be suitable for this role it is essential that you have strong Object Oriented (OO) analysis and design skills.
Excellent communication skills are essential for this position as you will work closely with the business and internal clients - Project Managers and Development Managers - to scope new technical requirements, agree timescales and deliver high quality and efficient solutions.
You will also require strong commercial skills with all or most of the following:
• ASP.Net & C#
• VB.Net 2.0
• WinForms & WebForms development
• SQL Server 2005 &/or 2008
• N-Tier Application Development
• UML Documentation
The company regularly works on large and small and both short and long term projects therefore it is vital you are able to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines in a fast paced environment.
• Easy commute from: Bradford, Wakefield, Barnsley, Huddersfield, Oldham & Halifax
• Skills: ASP.Net, C#, VB.Net, SQL, WinForms & WebForms, N-Tier & UML
• A leading infrastructure & engineering company with a significant international client base