Joining a large Marketing and Communication team this role is a fantastic opportunity for a talented individual who is passionate about Online Marketing and wants to forge a long term career. The company is not for profit and very well-known and respected.
You will work closely with the Digital Communications Manager and the Digital Project Manager and also various team members like the Digital Producer and Digital Developer. You will also maintain digital communications and marketing channels to a high standard taking into account usability and accessibility.
The ideal candidate will have a good degree in a relevant discipline i.e. Marketing, Communications or Multimedia (or equivalent).
The role of Digital Communications and Marketing Officer will also have responsibility for supporting colleagues with content contribution and best use of digital tools, evaluating and reporting on digital activity and campaigns and identify opportunities for innovation across all digital channels.
To be considered for this role you will need demonstrable experience in all of the below as they are key elements of this role:
• email marketing - generating & editing copy & managing the email system
• PPC management alongside an external agency
• Google Analytics & reporting
• Social Media advertising management
• Experience working in a fast paced creative environment
The individual who is successful in securing this position will be responsible for developing and implementing digital communications and marketing tactics to support the delivery of client briefs and help the company to engage with various audiences that are critical to the organisations on-going success.
The different audiences that you will be engaging with include all of the below:
• users of the organisation's website
• users of the social network profiles
• recipients of email communications
• staff & volunteers
• donors & supporters
Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential as this role will work closely with internal stakeholders, and external clients and agencies and will involve delivering presentations on new initiatives and results from various online marketing campaigns.
• Offering a basic salary of £25-30,000 per annum dependent on relevant skills and experience
• The company is not for profit and very well-known and respected
• Skills: SEO, PPC, email marketing