An established practice based near to Staines in Middlesex is looking for an experienced Accountant that has a background in practice accountancy. This role offers a genuine opportunity to reach partner level.
Working as part of a small team you will be heavily involved with aspects of accountancy including auditing, bookkeeping, company formations and tax advice/returns for a set of established clients that are based locally to site. You will also be responsible for building and expanding your client base further whilst on board.
This role is paying a starting salary of between £40,000 and £50,000 depending on experience and you will need to possess the following to be suitable:
- Fully ACCA qualified
- Proven experience in a small practice firm
- UK driving licence and access to car as some travel to local client sites will be required
- A strong desire to reach partner level
- Ability to bring in new clients to the business as the role evolves
Experience with the IRIS software would be beneficial although not essential.
• Based in Middlesex
• Paying a starting salary of up to £50,000