A successful & growing software house is looking to recruit a Development Project Manager into their established and commercially focussed IT team.
To be considered for this role you should hold Prince2 qualification (or similar) and be confident in applying this methodology. You will need the ability to train team members to apply consistent and robust project methodologies and to understand the benefits this will bring.
The successful candidate will have substantial experience with software development and implementation projects; particularly those focused on the delivery of complex enterprise scale web and software applications.
As Project Manager you will be involved in the full project lifecycle through requirements gathering, submission of proposals, helping design the solution and then delivering it to the client.
To be suitable for this role it is essential that you have a proactive approach to Project Management and demonstrable experience with all of the following:
• Budget management
• Change Management
• Project reporting – both internal & external
• Client relationship management
• Designing Project Plans
• Managing the full Project Lifecycle
• Identifying opportunities & managing risks & issues
It is essential that you have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and experience presenting to clients. It is likely that the successful candidate will have a background in development / programming and a good degree (or equivalent) from a recognised University in a relevant discipline i.e. Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology or Business Systems.
• Easily accessible location within commuting distance from: Farnborough, Epsom, Woking, Leatherhead and Weybridge
• It offers a basic salary of £40-45,000 pa dependent on relevant skills and experience
• In addition there is a comprehensive benefits package including: Private Healthcare, pension and 25 days holiday